Loan against property as the name suggests, is given against mortgage of residential or commercial property. Here the repayment term is longer and amount funded is higher than other options available. Anyone who is in the age group 24-65 years, has a property with clear title and no encumbrances and has a stable source of income is eligible for loan against property.
Eligible profile: You are eligible for loan against property if you are:
1. Salaried individual.
2. Self employed individual.
3. Self employed professional like doctor, lawyer, etc.
4. Aged above 18 years.
5. Have a good CIBIL credit score.
6. Good repayment capacity with fixed & stable income source.
Loan documentation process is minimal and generally banks require the following document:
1. Identity proof (Pan card, Passport,Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.).
2. 3 to 6 months bank statement (if salaried then bank statement of your salary account)
3. Residence proof (rent agreement, property document, ration card, etc)
4. Salary Slips
5. In case of self-employed banks require balance sheets, profit & loss account, partnership deed & other documents etc.